*affiliate links are used in this post*
I’ve been talking about eShakti
ever since I started blogging way back in 2010. I’ve ordered several customized dresses
from them, so when I was offered the chance to try out one of their dresses, I said, “Sure!”
I’ve been on the hunt for a 50s style floral print dress for awhile, but I haven’t been able to find one. eShakti has this bold floral print summer dress on their site and its available in two colors. It’s sleeveless, but because you can customize your clothing on eShaki, I requested 3/4 length sleeves. The bold floral print summer dress is also available in above the knee, below the knee, and mid-calf lengths; I chose the midi option.. Another great feature? POCKETS. Yes, yes, yes!
I ordered the dress
and it was delivered to my house in 14 days. Here are a few other important details:
- The length of the hemline and the sleeves are pretty much perfect. I’d like the sleeves to cover my elbows, but the only other option was to have the sleeves several inches longer, and I didn’t want that.
- The dress is lined!
- Did I already mention that it has pockets? If you don’t want pockets (gasp!), you can remove them free of charge.
- It’s 100% cotton!
- There is a keyhole opening in the back; I didn’t bother covering it up.
- The dress is available in sizes XS-6X (0-32W) and you can also put in your own measurements for a custom size. I wish I would have done the custom sizing. My waist is smaller than my hips, rear, and chest. Because of the flared fit, I had no problems with the dress fitting my lower half. It’s just snug on top.
- The print is absolutely gorgeous. I actually wore the dress to dinner with my husband last night, and he complimented me several times. I also got some compliments from some random people!
currently ships to the United States. Right now you can buy two items and get the third one free! Plus, if register for their site newsletter you get an instant $25 coupon to use.
I’m wearing an eShakti floral dress (c/o)*, Kate Spade Gabe flats in mint green (LOOOOVE; I scored these on sale, and I was super happy about them!), and an H&M clutch purse.
This dress was sent to me free of charge via eShakti. All statements and opinions are my own.
Linking Up: What I Wore Style Elixir Faith in Fashion